The Living/Playstation/Lego Building/Dog Sunning Himself Room...

and in 'retro' view...I picked this couch because it reminds me of my grandma's couch. Except hers was pink which was even cooler. Yep, I'm aware I decorate my home in the wrong era :) Cody's favorite sleeping spot (one of them) is on the yellow pillows on the couch. It is directly in the sun and he loves it. Livi likes to help him stay warm by wrapping him in blankets. He doesn't mind and will lay there like that for hours. We are pretty certain he is the world's laziest dog.

The fireplace from the Living Room is see through to the kitchen/dining/cooking/music listening/homework station/paperwork drop-off/center of our lives room...again, in 'retro' setting on Camera+ (I'm a bit addicted to this setting)

On to the basement family room/football room/napping central

We are lucky to have a pretty large room in the basement. Holds this and enough for a reading corner:

I also finally got those chairs recovered (they are no longer hideous blue patterned and stained material!). It only took me a year to pick out fabric...

That's a start, anyway, of the main living areas for our home. There are some bedrooms and bathrooms (all too messy to post!). Some nice storage areas as well. I will get to the outside soon!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home Sweet Home
1 comment:
I LOVE IT! So pretty and fun. I love that certain pieces in (like the couch) your home remind you of your grandma. It's those types of touches that really make a house a home. Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment