Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Curly Plates and Bowls


One day, she won't care what kind of plate she gets. But for the past year, it is the 'curly plate' or the 'curly bowl' that can cause WWIII at our dinner table.





We have a couple of these plates and a couple of these bowls from my grandparent's home after everything was divided. For awhile, Livi called them the 'fancy plates' because our others are plain white...then, they became 'curly'. This is one of those things that isn't a big deal, but it is such a part of what our day is, and who Olivia is, that I would hate to not remember.

If you come eat at our house and see one of these bad boys sitting on the table....just don't sit there :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home Sweet Home

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I haven't been blogging in a while. I'm glad to see you are back. I need to go back and see what you've been up to. I totally relate with this post. For Jackson, it is the blue plate and he has to have the middle spot at the bar. It's his! These kiddos are so fun!