


It is Spring Break, but we just finished yet another snow...and have another in the forecast. Luckily, the snows we have now melt quickly--unlike this snowfall from February. The girls were out of school almost all week. What a mess! The hospital set up cots for staff and opened a shuttle service to get people back and forth. What a mess!
As I was telling Jason the other day, the best part about snow/winter is that it makes spring that much better. Everyday I drive home holding my breath to see if our flowering trees have bloomed yet. It hasn't happened yet, but I feel like any day there will be a color explosion!!! I will miss that about this house.
On one of the snow days, we took the girls to the city park where there is a great sledding hill. Livi was game from the beginning. Josie actually sat out several times due to the 'bumps'. She caught on pretty quick though and ended up loving it too. There were probably 100 people at the hill that day. Everyone was kind to each other and waited their turn. It was a lot of fun and I'm sure we will return one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment