Monday, May 30, 2011

"Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world" ~ Unknown

Here I am, posting from March still! Wow, clearly it has been quite a ride. I scanned through pictures this morning and realized all the things that had already blurred together. Thank goodness for pictures, but it makes me wonder what else I forgot.

Anyway, the girls birthday party was celebrated much like last year--with my niece, nephew, and girls celebrating all together at my mom and dad's house. We simply ran out of weekends to celebrate. It took place on Olivia's birthday so she thought that was pretty neat. We threw a 'Carnival' themed birthday with homemade games in the basement. I think the kiddos had a good time.


Some photos from the evening:





Livi chillin' on the couch with a huge lollipop


Plinko-mania...


Birthday cakes galore!









Jocelyn doesn't really like cake, so Aunt Cathy made her a chocolate shell to put her (requested) ice cream sundae in. She LOVED it!



Learning to shoot a BB gun at a target with Papa

Ah, gifts!



Plinko game!

No comments: