I feel freezing with my toes so tight and my
nose so bright
I can feel my heart pumping blood through
my body trying to keep me
Warm
I can feel snowflakes gently dropping on my
face when I look at the misty gray sky
I can feel snow squelching in my boots
from rolling in the snow
I am cold.
By Jocelyn Heimsoth
nose so bright
I can feel my heart pumping blood through
my body trying to keep me
Warm
I can feel snowflakes gently dropping on my
face when I look at the misty gray sky
I can feel snow squelching in my boots
from rolling in the snow
I am cold.
By Jocelyn Heimsoth
1 comment:
My gosh. I bet you are. I hope you guys make it through this next storm unscathed. Brrrr...
Today and tomorrow we are hitting below freezing. We have an artic wind blowing outside my window at 50-60 miles per hour. I can feel it through my office window. (I think it is time for new windows.)
I also have hot chocolate ready to go when the boys walk in the door from school. They only have one block to walk from the bus to our house, but still.... it is COLD outside.
(cute poem - I love it)
Post a Comment