Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating a Little

I teased Jennie that my next post might simply consist of sending a link to hers and I am embarrassed to do just that! I'm hoping she doesn't mind, but she got a lot of pictures of the other families we met that I did not get. It is also fun to hear about another perspective on a very similar trip.

I will have a more inclusive post of our little journey to Kentucky over the weekend, but my focus right now is:
  1. The meeting at Olivia's school that will start in about 30 minutes--I am bringing the information that we have learned this summer to them and discussing ways to incorporate it into the upcoming year.
  2. Getting my house a thorough cleaning before I start classes on Monday. Who knows when it will happen again :)
So, without further adieu, please follow the link below to get part of the Louisville story:

http://enjoyingajourney.blogspot.com/2010/08/louisville-slugger.html

Thanks, Jennie! I always love catching up with your family. It was so wonderful to see you and Jackson again.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

No worries! It's all good! I hope your mtg. at the school goes well. You guys are about to get crazy busy. I hope it goes well.