Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The more thou stir it, the worse it will be. – Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)




This quote just makes me laugh and feels fitting this week. I was on call all weekend and worked on Sunday from bright and early (0300-1130). Needless to say, I was kind of grumpy on Sunday afternoon and still a bit sleepy when I got to wake up early on Monday. I had the day off on Monday, but had a lot of 'to do' items to catch up on. Anyway, Jason took the car in because he noticed it wasn't driving quite right. We had the opportunity to 'invest' (ha ha) about $1400 in the transmission after all was said and done.

Also, yesterday I heard from the Adam's Camp staff. Apparently, our insurance is denying payment for camp therapy. I am in the process of figuring out the appeals process (and keeping my fingers crossed) but if anyone has had experience in this arena and has suggestions for me, I would appreciate it.

So, we've been very cuddly this week sharing a car. We ALL got to go to Josie's dance class last night and got a preview of her dancing on stage. Let us know if you are interested in going to her performance on May 17 (whatever that Friday night is). I will need to get the tickets in advance if there are any available. Josie did a really nice job in rehearsal. There are still some quirks and it is not perfectly executed by all involved but it was fun to watch.

Jason snapped some pictures of Jocelyn and the yard today. I love springtime and am always so happy to see it!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I'm so sorry about the insurance problems. What a headache!

Several years ago, before Jackson had a diagnosis, I had to file appeals to the insurance company quite frequently.

However, once we had a diagnosis, things have seemed to go much more smoothly.

I hope things improve. I'll cross my fingers for you (and e-mail you personally) :)