Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's only those who do nothing that make no mistakes, I suppose. – Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)





Clearly, by this logic, I am a doer! Ha.



Well, anyway, Sunday was a great day--we took the girlies to Rock Bridge Park and walked on the trails a bit. We took Cody with us and we were covered with mud by the end of the walk. Not head to toe, but enough to need to wash pretty much everything out.



After that, I went on a cooking rampage. It was a slice of heaven, I'm sure (for me anyway). The girls laugh at me because whenever I put a lot of effort into dinner, I can't help but get excited about it and tell them "oh goody, it's my favorite dinner!". Josie's caught on to this and now just teases me that "Every meal is your favorite, girl!".


Josie has dress rehearsal for the big show next Friday night. We were lucky to get the tickets we did--they have been sold out since 20 minutes after I picked mine up (SCORE!).



This week, Jason will be in Boston (again) for most of the week. He leaves me on Wednesday and doesn't return until Saturday night. Hmph. Seriously though, praying for a safe and productive trip for him. Praying for sanity and patience for myself.


Actually, the girls have been on a good streak (jinx). They have been funny and happy. I love spending girl time with them.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Cute pics! That park looks beautiful. Is it just me or is your hair longer? I'm jealous.... I would love to be able to do a pony tail. :)