Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!!

We celebrated my dad's birthday last night! Mom made a great dinner and we enjoyed spending time together. The kiddos ran off to the basement to get into the dress-up clothes. It wasn't long before they were kicking all of the grown-ups out of the basement so they could plan for Grandpa's Birthday Show.

































This is the first time in years that dad has gotten to blow out his own birthday candles. No spit on the cake this year!










Livi has claimed the barstool on the end for her very own. This is 'her spot' and she will kick you out if you sit in it.



























Let the show begin...



it was very exciting....



















dragging the birthday boy up on stage for the final number...













Happy Birthday, Dad!!! We love you very much.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

What cute pictures of the girls. I love their smiles. They are so happy. I also love your mom's kitchen. Believe me... I have kitchen envy. :) One day our remodel ideas will become a reality! :)