
The girls went with Jason and played in the park while I was at work one weekend. I think Olivia likes school. She denies it if you just ask her outright, but she has been SOOOO hyper, talkative and active this week. So, either she is being really stimulated and loves school or she is receiving drugs from an unknown source. I'm going to go with the school explanation :) She comes home every day and talks about "D is for Dog; C is for Cat". She wants us to pretend school and 'read' books to us on the carpet in her room.
Jocelyn is doing well this week also. She's addicted to Harry Potter lately and is trying to watch the movies before he newest one is released in July. She has the release date memorized and we have said she would take her. Both J and I are trying to be the one to take her--it's totally my turn though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment