A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. ~Ogden Nash
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Family Photos on the Cheap
We haven't gotten any family pictures taken in awhile so we went to the Shelter Gardens this morning and played around. We got some that we like quite a bit. I had to sacrifice a lot of clarity in order to get these on the blog in a timely fashion. The originals are much more clear and we haven't gotten finished tweaking them yet. No, it's not quite the same as hiring a professional, but at least we have some photos of us as a family :)
What great pictures you guys! I love them. You are So lucky that Olivia will look at the camera. It takes great effort to get Jackson to cooperate for pictures. Well done!
2 comments:
What great pictures you guys! I love them. You are So lucky that Olivia will look at the camera. It takes great effort to get Jackson to cooperate for pictures. Well done!
Those look great! I can't believe how grown up Olivia looks. She is not a baby anymore, which makes me kind of sad.
See you soon,
Lezlie
Post a Comment