Jennie started this on her blog and I just thought I'd continue it for fun...
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Our next vacation :)
2. Completing all of Olivia's evaluations and finding out what our PLAN is!
3. Camping with family next weekend!
4. Rockaway Beach
5. Fourth of July
6. All the 2-hour season finales of my favorite shows!
7.Getting back into the workout & meal plan routine
8. Going to STL tomorrow to hang out with family!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Helped bring someone back (successful code blue)
2. Ate some great chili at a fundraiser for an injured employee
3. Gave Cody his Frontline dose
4. Kept my cool with a difficult Olivia
5. Watched American Idol
6. Read a PILE of books to Livi
7. Went to Olivia's Preschool Graduation (this was actually today--Friday. It's taken two days for me to write this post :) ) We would've told everyone about Livi's graduation, but because of limited space, they restricted visitors. She did a good job. We will post pictures but I'm not allowed to use the regular computer during thunderstorms. You'll have to ask Jason about this rule...yes, please ask him....and it would help me if you could poke a bit of fun and get me my computer back!!!
8. Took the girls shopping for some shorts.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Sing well
2. Take 4 trips each year (I'd actually take 1 per month, but that just felt too over-the-top :))
3. Design my own house
4. Spend many happy years with my family!
5. Remodel my bathrooms and kitchen (just wishful thinking!)
6. Hmmm....I'm drawing a blank....
7.
8.
8 Shows I watch: (Mostly all through DVR)
1. American Idol
2. Oprah
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Prison Break (only since it's the last season)
6. HGTV (when I have some time I will check out this channel)
7. Ummm.. the morning weather/news?
8. I've got nothin'
8 people to tag:Whoever wants to play. :)
3 comments:
Love reading the TOP 8's....When I am in need of a post, I'll have to do my list!! Hmmmmmmm.....
Loved reading about all your 8's. Code blue huh? Wow! You are the Man... uh, I mean woman! That has to feel pretty awesome to have someone's life in your hands and have it turn out in a positive way. Way to go! Have a great weekend.
I have to add my own comment about what I did yesterday, although I've narrowed it down to 4.
1) Went to work wearing two different shoes
2) Brought clothes to change into for Camryn's softball game only to discover that my "white sports bra" was actually some leftover maternity underware. That wouldn't have been so bad - except I was wearing a teal bra with a white t-shirt. Classy huh?
3) I'm on the way to the softball game and realize I have left my notebook with the lineup, scorecards, etc on my desk at work.
4) My coaching debut was tragic. I think we lost 35-1, but hey, it was a learning experience.
As Grandpa Eickhoff would say - "Well, all you can do is laugh about it".
Hope you're having a great day and can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Love, Lynn
Post a Comment