Sunday, May 17, 2009

St. Louis Zoo

Some pictures from the zoo...















































We got a lot of great pictures at our trip to the zoo yesterday. The lighting was great and the girls were all having such a good time so the smiles came easy. Olivia tolerated the trip much more easily than she has in the past (all day trips). She was actually leading the way for more than the first half instead of bringing up the rear. By the end of the day, she was tired, and there were some outbursts but all in all a good day.
























Maya was having a great time saying the animal's names and pointing. She is a trooper in the stroller, that's for sure! I think our strollers were primarily baggage holders when the girls were little :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hmmm...I just noticed that some of the pictures got deleted when I moved the text around. I can't add them yet, but there are several more that were really good...

Jennie said...

What a fun trip. I'm glad O did so well. It is SO fun to be able to do more and more as a family as these kids of ours become more tolerant of their surroundings and activities. I hope things continue to go well. I am also loving Maya's piggy tails. How cute are they? Oh, and I have to tell you a funny little story. Izzy is sitting here on my lap. When I pulled up your post and she saw Jocelyn's shirt, she said, "Hey, that is me." Izzy is wearing the exact same shirt today as Jocelyn has on in the picture. You have good taste. Ya gotta love Children's Place.

Susan said...

How funny! I can always count on Children's Place for a good deal :) I have that shirt in two different sizes so they'll be wearing it for quite awhile!