Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photos, Memories, and Technology!

I finally dug through a bunch of photos and memorabilia stuff this weekend in an attempt to get it organized. This has been one of those "problem areas" in my house. I finished another album over the weekend electronically and uploaded it today. I'm excited about getting these done. I loved the way the blog book turned out. The book I sent off today is smaller in size (8x10 instead of 10x13 or whatever that one was). I also opted for the soft cover. I continued to get premium paper, however, because I think that made a noticeable difference. So, after all of that, I'm pleased to say I have my Italy trip scrapbook all done! These pictures are the cover for each of the books I've done so far. I'm excited to begin the next one and look forward to this enormous project being checked off my to do list.

Speaking of to do lists...I bought the purple paint for Olivia's room but haven't gotten it done yet. She is very excited about her room being painted and so far, our deal has been working. She has been using the potty consistently. Other than nap time and sleeping at night, I don't remember her last accident during the day. I'm grateful for that.

Jocelyn's teacher wrote in her Friday folder this week: "So much life in one little lady! She is working and staying focused with a few reminders". She got all check marks which is good.

Olivia had a pretty good week as well. She gives her preschool teacher a hug each day and seems to enjoy her time there (except when someone has to come visit her there--speech or special ed teacher) or when she has been home from the weekend. We all have a little trouble going back to the weekday grind there.

On the weekend when we are home with Cody, he didn't have any accidents. During the week, he has several. Not really in his 'home' but after we get home. I think he's mad at us for leaving him alone all day.

We all have a little bit of a sniffle this weekend (except for Jason) so we've been taking it easy. We ran errands and got some cleaning done here.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Look at you go! Can I hire you to get my 2008 blog book done? :) I am procrastinating it - big time! Hopefully after we get through the funeral this week I'll carve out a spot of time to work on it. Have a great week!

Minnie said...

Blog Book, what a great way to keep memories for years to come. Jocelyn and Olivia will really appreciate this when they are older and have many laughs of the things they did. Good Job girls, for both having a good week. Keep up the good work! Love, Minnie