"I wish the world was filled with love. And I wish there were nice people not hurtful. I also wish there were computers at our seats. I wish there were more friends for yourself to play with. I even wish for ticks to be gone forever so we would not get bit all over. I also wish that all of the trash in the world was cleaned up so we would not make the world sad. And thats my dreams for the day".
Funny stuff--the mind of a 7 year old. I must say, her spelling has improved though!
Spending the day with Jocelyn was
While I took Jocelyn to TaeKwonDo (and then for a running errands, 1:1 time), Jason took Olivia and Cody to walk on the trail. They had a good time as well and Jason took some pictures while they were there. He got a lot of nice pictures of Olivia.
Cody had gotten his hair cut on Friday. He is terrified of the clippers so they only got his face. I must say I didn't really recognize him when I picked him up. I think that the next time they give him a hair cut he will lose all the black/brown color and will be cream/buff colored.
Cody is adjusting to being confined in the kitchen. He gets to come to other parts of the house if he is being held by someone, but otherwise he is in the kitchen or the laundry room. The kitchen is not a bad spot--he gets a lot of traffic in there and seems content with that for the most part.
The girls are playing outside right now...I have to say that I am super excited that I can finally trust them to just go outside and not feel like they have to be supervised the entire time. This is certainly a victory worth celebrating!!!
3 comments:
Kids playing outside, BY THEMSELVES, is the best thing ever. A few more years and I'll be there too. Ahhhh, quiet. It is a wonderful thing.
I would love to see Jason walking Cody. Several times a week I see a big athletic guy walking a little pug around downtown and I think it is hilarious and very cute!!
Please tell the girls hello and that we miss them very much.
Lezlie
Cody has gotten bigger though. He is very cute. Jason does a fabulous job with pictures of the girls, huh! We enjoy reading your blog!
Post a Comment