Jocelyn had a "great week at school!" note in her backpack on Friday--I'm excited about the way the year is starting off for both of them. Jason took pictures of the girls last night while I went out with some friends from work. We went to a piano bar in town and the MU Marching Band came into the bar to play! That was pretty entertaining/loud. I guess they were making the rounds down town last night to get ready for the game. Well, the team was certainly ready!!! I cracked up when Truman (the mascot) had to lay on his back for his 'push ups' because there were so many points scored. The rain also held off just in time for the game to be finished. Columbia is exicted about football...
A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. ~Ogden Nash
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Another Black Eye
Well, you can't see all of it in this picture (and it has spread since last night), but Olivia has another shiner. This time it is the result of falling off the monkey bars at school. She has now officially had more black eyes than me. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope she doesn't continue at this pace or she'll set a world record of black eyes! See you next weekend.
Lezlie
Post a Comment