Monday, September 15, 2008

Note from School

I emailed Olivia's teacher about the new preschool to get some of her feedback and because the school had initially gotten an order to do lotion massages for Olivia every day, but have stated that they have not needed to do them lately. I thought it was a nice note from her teacher in response to my questions and thought I'd include it here:

Hi there,She only needed the lotion when she came in the first day, but then was fine since. She transitions every day without any issues and is going straight to the potty with out any reminders. She is talking so much more every day for us as well! It is very exciting. I think a regular preschool will be great for her in the morning. She will have so many more language models there. I think October would be a good time to start that to give her a few more weeks here to get used to the school routine. We are really proud of her!

Olivia has been very talkative about her day and I really think she is enjoying school a lot. She has two friends in her class and I really think that has made a difference...

2 comments:

Jennie said...

That's awesome. These notes are so much more fun to get than the ones telling you about "concerns". Great job O!

Cathy said...

Congratulations to all of you, that is such great news. I am so proud of her.