Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gearing up for Rockaway!



Well, it's almost time for our annual trip to Rockaway! The girls are very excited and have asked and asked and asked when we are leaving. Jocelyn's last day of Summer Adventure was on Friday and she got to go to Ava's for a sleepover. Apparently, they did their best to stay up all night and made it until about 1-2am. You could tell it the next day when we had her :) She had such a great time though and I'm so glad she got to spend some time with her friend.



Olivia is showing off the moves she has learned in Jocelyn's gymnastic class (Jocelyn is the coach at home). She can put her hands on the floor (for a handstand) and walk her feet about half her height up the wall. I'm impressed! Plus, it's probably a great exercise for her trunk. Olivia is still refusing to go"#2" in the potty...argh!
Jocelyn can do a full handstand now! She likes to have a spotter though and can do it perfectly with one and then gets worried and falls when the spotter (mom) leaves.
Olivia is on my lap right now as I type this and it's funny because everytime she sees me typing she asks if I am writing a letter to Uncle Danny. Why she thinks this, I have no idea. I've never actually written a letter to Uncle Danny before :) So, I asked Olivia if there was anything specific she would like to say on the blog and she said "uh huh ... tell Uncle Danny hi" and "write Daddy's name".

No comments: