Week 1: Potty training re-group. So far it is going fair. Olivia has asked for her pullups a few times and has had a lot of accidents, but she has also had some success with the potty. She had success 2 times yesterday and 1 time today!!!
In the movie "Bridge to Terabithia" (which is currently a favorite of both the girls--they watched it several times on the vacation) there is a bully who makes the smaller girls pay to use the bathroom. The little girls finally revolt and start chanting "Free the pee! Free the pee!" with their little arms pumping in the air. Last night, while we were sitting on the patio, I saw Livi with her little arm pumping and as she came up the steps, I could hear hear her saying the same :) I'm wishing the same thing, little one ...
Vacation was good for Olivia's speech--she has been talking NONSTOP and more clearly since we returned. Even Jocelyn said "Wow, Olivia's doing some good talking today!".
1 comment:
I'm so happy that O is speaking more frequently. That is awesome. Hang in there with the potty training. It will come. J was 4 3/4ths. :) I thought the day would never come. Oh, I saw on the Today show the other morning a piece about the Potty Whisperer. You'll have to check out the NBC web site. Maybe she has a new tip for you. Good Luck!
Post a Comment