Introducing Jocelyn's first publication, copied exactly from her book. . . (my comments and clarifications in blue) I dedicate this book to: Me Jocelyn becuses I love witeing and makeing this book. I love this book becaus I love the secshon (section) of friands. I love the friands secshon of friands becaues it has all my friends. I loved to make this book becues I love school.
My Family
Olivia is my sister and she loves to play on my play stayshon. The game she loves to play is Sly cooper but she calls it the fox game. Olivia loves to eat spigetey. (Next is my mom). My mom loves Summer and Spring because it is worm outside. My mom dose not wont to go to work because she wonts to sleep (this came from a conversation when Jocelyn didn't want to get up for school. I told her that I had trouble waking up in the morning sometimes to, but we still have to do it even if we want to sleep all day. I guess she paid attention!). My mom get up veay early. (After that is my dad) My dad is vary silly he tickles Olivia all the time. My Dad is veay good at the Sly cooper game he sovd all of the misteres. My cousin name is camryn. Camryn loves to drink twist up. And she loves to play with me and Miles. Camryn likes to have penyotas (pinatas) at party's when we are playing at party's we play together. Miles likes to play hid and go seek. Miles loves to drink tei and beer (!?!?!?!?). We love to play outisde. That's my life with my family.
My Friends
Ashley loves to play puppys. She is a nice girl. Fariys is a game we play outside. Ashley is very funny! (Ava) Ava is funny. She loves to play fariys (fairies). She loves to eat penut butter smawichs. And she loves helping the fariys. She loves to play fariys. (Fiona) Fiona is funny. She bounces on me evey time. She some times plays with me and Ava (Emma) Emma loves to play faiyes. We play it outside. That's my life with my friands.
My Life as a First Grader
As a fist grader I noticed at lunch recss it is short recss (recess). When I am working I have to do veay exhausting work. When it is Monday I have to bring my friday folder back. After 3ed recss we get are snack. Fansy Nancy is my favorite book becaus she is veay fansy. That's my story as a first grader.
When I Grow Up
This is what I'm doing when I grow up. When I grow up I want to be a techer when I grow up becaues I love school and I love lerning. And at school I lisin to the story when the techer is reding. When I am whiteing I do not talke to other peopel. When you are in colige you perackties (practice) to be a techer. That is what I want to be when I grow up.
When I was Little
I was born on Mar. 11th, 2001. When I was a baby I cride all the time. I was born after lunch. When I was sleeping my mom sleeps with me. When I got older I loved to eat spegetey and macincheese. When I was eating I had to sit in my baby seit and eat baby food. My eyes wear lite blue when I was a baby. When it was after lunch my parants wear thinking of a name they new the name it was going to be Jocelyn. When I was a baby I slept in a small bedroom. When I slept with my mom, I slept on the coche. That's my baby story.
Spring Break
On my Spring Braek I went to my grandma's houes for two days. When it was the next day I had to go home to see my mom and dad. When I went to my grandma's house we went on a ester egg hunt.
2 comments:
Jocelyn, You are doing a great job with your writing. Keep it up!
Practice makes perfect. You will one day be a very good teacher. Love, Minnie
Jocelyn, you are such a fantastic writer. It was fun to hear about your day and all of the fun things you get to do. Jackson also loves "macincheese". It is yummy. Isn't it?
Post a Comment