Okay, so this is a little corny, but Jason and I went on our first date 14 years ago today. How's that for a blast from the past :) It was snowing outside. First we ate at the Chinese restaurant in Sedalia (he had sweet and sour chicken and I had chicken with celery--I forget what it's called). After that, we went to the movies and saw Mrs. Doubtfire. The movie theatre has been torn down now . . . Love you, J!
2 comments:
That's funny. Lezlie and I have our "going steady" anniversary on the 7th (I think??). In the early years of our marriage, we would celebrate it. Then, we exchanged cards. But this year, the date passed and neither of us remembered it. It seems that our focus is on something else. Can you guess what that is???
Your beautiful distraction! Olivia looks at her picture on the calendar and says "That Maya. My best friend. So pretty." I think we only remembered the date this year because it is our 10 yr anniversary in May and so it got us thinking about how long we've been dating :) Susan
Post a Comment