I include this information mostly to explain about the picture I wanted to post--Jocelyn was soaking her foot and before I knew it, Olivia was right in there wanting to do the same thing. Olivia even patted her head and said "It okay Josie. You okay". Jocelyn was able to pull herself out of her misery long enough to pose for the camera :) Just one example (actually captured on camera) of the "monkey see, monkey do" situation we have at our house.
A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. ~Ogden Nash
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Tough Week & Monkey See, Monkey Do
I include this information mostly to explain about the picture I wanted to post--Jocelyn was soaking her foot and before I knew it, Olivia was right in there wanting to do the same thing. Olivia even patted her head and said "It okay Josie. You okay". Jocelyn was able to pull herself out of her misery long enough to pose for the camera :) Just one example (actually captured on camera) of the "monkey see, monkey do" situation we have at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment