She asked me if I could talk to him about it and I said that I would. I texted Jason and he mentioned that he absolutely waved...at each and every required station.
For those not in the know, the proper procedure for waving at Livi when dropping her off at school includes the following:
--Take Livi to the gym to drop off her things
--Give her a hug and say goodbye
--Walk out into the hall and say goodbye in the school
--walk out and smile (wave as going through the door)
--Once through the door, turn back and wave again (she will wait in the hall until you do this)
--Livi will run to the cafeteria and go to the window
--Turn and wave to Livi while walking to the car
--Turn and wave one more time while grabbing the handle to get into the car
Apparently, she missed the final wave.
Here is the note...

She presented it to Jason this morning :( Poor baby. We still haven't been able to convince her that daddy did indeed wave and that perhaps it was hard to see from the angle she was looking.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:School & then Home Sweet Home
2 comments:
The note is so cute. I love how she wanted him to leave a note.
That wave means so much to Livi, so cute!
Post a Comment