Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Holidays!

What a whirlwind holiday! We spent time with family and enjoyed many wonderful meals. Livi cried when it was over and Jocelyn is ready for next year. We've finally made it back home and have put our home 'back to normal' but are enjoying the memories. See below for some pictures of the last couple of weeks of 2009!

The girls created a "Christmas Play" that they performed for Jason. This is the two of them preparing to take a bow.

We drove to Cole Camp on Christmas Eve around lunch time after Santa came early (once again) to our home. The girls had a great time opening gifts. I can't believe we don't have any pictures, but Jason did take video of the morning.


We stayed with Jason's parents and were able to relax and wait for Brandon & Lezlie to bring their little ones to play. We attended church at Trinity and enjoyed the Children's program and church service there.









































We finally get to see some snow--the first snow of the year (that stuck) took place just in time...


After church, we went to visit Jason's grandparents and extended family and then we were off to another late meal with Jason's mother's family. The girls were pretty worn out and didn't get to bed until about midnight which is almost unheard of for them.

After sleeping in a bit, we went to lunch with Jason's dad's side of the family. From there, we headed over to my mom and dad's to celebrate Christmas Supper. Mom surprised us with fish which always brings back wonderful memories of my grandpa who loved to do nothing more than go fishing for crappie (well, gardening and hunting might have come in close!). He would bring fish for almost every holiday and so that was a big tradition for us.

The girls had a blast playing with their cousins. It was our first holiday in the new house and it is coming along nicely!


















Mom and dad.

































Family photo!










1 comment:

Jennie said...

What a fun holiday. I am loving the picture of you and the girls. Their outfits are so cute and you all look stunning.

I can't remember if I told you or not, but I loved your Christmas card. Even Ryan said, "Oh, I really like their card! That is pretty cool." For him to say that - a total guy, who doesn't get in to that type of thing - you know it was good. Well done!

Have a wonderful new year and I'm so jealous you have your 09 blog book almost done. I haven't started. One more thing for my list. :)