Oh Good. I'm so happy to hear that. Isn't good news nice to hear for a change. Not that we don't receive good news. But, just that usually our news has some sort of caveat attached to it, like.... "in the future, you'll want to watch for..." or "Let's see them back in 6 months to re-evaluate meds, etc." I'm so happy for O and for you! This can now be checked off the list.
2 comments:
Oh Good. I'm so happy to hear that. Isn't good news nice to hear for a change. Not that we don't receive good news. But, just that usually our news has some sort of caveat attached to it, like.... "in the future, you'll want to watch for..." or "Let's see them back in 6 months to re-evaluate meds, etc." I'm so happy for O and for you! This can now be checked off the list.
Great news! My prayer has be answered.
Post a Comment