Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Week So Far...


Jason and I bit the bullet and rejoined the gym at the city rec center this week. We are both a bit sore and it took an amazing amount of coordination and planning for us both to be able to attend 3 times while still keeping up with the girls, but I think we have a plan for this week at least.
I'll be working quite a bit this coming weekend. We have a lot of things changing in the unit that require education services :) My week will be really busy next week as well, but hopefully it will slow down a bit soon and I'll be able to focus on my 'to do' list there (and at home!).

We have both the girls parent teacher conferences this week. Jocelyn's is tomorrow and Olivia's is on Friday morning. Olivia's speech therapist (Tobi--the one that has been with us since she was 2) has taken another job and so she hasnt' been able to see Olivia lately. We are hoping that she will be able to work with Olivia some more and we have made some tentative arrangements, but it will depend on her schedule. We've been so lucky to get to keep her for this long. Olivia thinks a lot of her and so do we!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

What's the point of joining a gym when you're going to eat all that turkey and stuffing in a few weeks? You guys sure do have a lot more will-power than us:)