Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New School





Well, we survived the first two days of the new school! Olivia cried yesterday when Jason dropped her off. It wasn't the smoothest and it was probably a little upsetting for all involved, but when I picked Olivia up, the teacher said that she did a good job and calmed down rather quickly. The bus picked her up close to on time (a relief) and when I picked Olivia up from school she told me she wanted to stay at her new school.

Today, her teacher had another good report--said no accidents (even though she took a nap); she played with other kids; and did pretty well although she had trouble understanding an assignment and needed quite a bit of assistance with that. All-in-all, a good report.

Jocelyn will miss 10 minutes of her recess tomorrow for talking in art...she was able to do a vault into a sommersault (up on a high mat) at gymnastics today. That took a bit of practice so I am proud of her for that.

No comments: