Monday, September 22, 2008

Email from Olivia's Speech Therapist

Jason and Susan,
Olivia has been progressing nicely with improving her social communication and interaction with her peers. She was "actually" loud today during free play. I had to turn and see who it was, as I had never heard her so vocal. She was really engaged in free play with her friends with her comments. Fun!fun! I did a language unit on vehicles and they had to decide if it went in air, land or water. She did a great job of responding, but got a little distracted with her "new golden" shoes. So cute!!!.

More later.

1 comment:

Minnie said...

That is such good news to get a good report from Olivis's Speech Therapist. I'm sure she will only get better with communicating with others after Olivia starts her new Pre-K. She may be a little shy at first, but she will adjust.
Love, Minnie