- "Hey Missy--that's what Minnie says!"
- "Cut the pickle--that's what Aunt Cathy says!"
- "Mister Toodlebug--that's what Nana says!" (this could be a misquote :))
- "Where's your tickle spot--that's what mommy says!"
I just think it's funny how she gets stuck on them, but always remembers to pay homage to the original source!
Jocelyn's first Taekwondo meeting was yesterday. She hasn't officially started yet and I love it already because they sent her home with a big chores sheet. It also has things like 'being respectful to everyone in your family' and 'giving your black belt effort at school', etc. It's like behavioral therapy for an older child :) Her first actual class is tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. At this moment, we've set ourselves up to be a bit busy after school:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday (2 of 3 days): Taekwondo, half hour for Josie
Tuesday: Gymnastics, 1 hour for Josie and we are going to take Olivia to a trial class and see how that goes. It starts next week.
Thursday: Olivia's therapeutic horseback riding.
Homework is supposed to resume soon--we took a break and probably shouldn't have!
Saturday: Jason has been taking photography classes. These were included when we bought our camera and he says they have taught him several things about getting the most from it. I think there is still a lot to learn (for me, especially), but Jason has always been the better photographer between us. I will say that even I got some great shots while in Colorado though...couldn't be that the scenery was so perfect though, right?
Well, I'm procrastinating again from stats...back to the chopping block...
No comments:
Post a Comment