
Well, we went ahead with the birthday party. There were several people who couldn't make it due to illness themselves. The girls had a great time and enjoyed visiting with everyone. Today, they have REALLY enjoyed playing with the wonderful gifts that they were given. I wouldn't say that there has been one favorite--they have played with each and every toy today and it's been great to watch.

In summary, we did the BBQ thing and had a lot of great contributions to the meal--yummy (and thank you!). The kids had fun just playing with each other, but also played the "standard" pin the tail and pinata. Of course, we were able to bust another screen on the porch (Miles and that killer swing)--hey, everyone needs a tradition, right? I'm just including some pictures of the evening. Thanks for making it a special day for the girls.

1 comment:
Wow! Look at those cakes! I'm impressed.
Post a Comment