Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Josie's Perspective

When we went to pick the girls up on Sunday, there was a very neatly written page that Jocelyn composed. Because I'm sure I'll lose the paper, I thought I'd include the message here (in her words, with her spelling) even though it exposes my intense dislike for being cold (and cold weather).

"I love my mom. She is the best. I love to play with her. My mom loves me. My mom has to work every time. My mom dose not go outside in the winnter so my dad dose it. My dad is biger then my mom. My mom mostley Reads books and megasens. My mom likes to tiklle me. My mom sometimes gos to the mall with me. In the winnter my mom loves to stay inside. My mom mostlle stays inside."

Yep . . . that's me. I hate to admit it because when you look at it like that, I sound pretty worthless in the winter. I guess I'd better go get some warmer boots and gloves and suck it up :)

1 comment:

Brandon said...

If Vinnie could talk, he would be saying the same thing about us. He just doesn't quite understand why we don't want to play with his frisbee when it is 10 degrees outside. I can't wait until spring time!

Brandon