A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. ~Ogden Nash
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I bought a house, and I've been decorating it. ~ Charlie Hunnam
We've always wanted a place to put some pictures of the girls in a larger scale collage. Since we've been starting with a clean slate, we devoted a long wall in our bedroom so we can see these beauties every day, first thing in the morning and last thing before we go to sleep. We have much to be thankful for.
I'm loving all these updates. It is so good to see you guys, even if it just on a blog. :) I can't wait for the post about the new house. I bet you are loving it. I also love the idea of a wall of pictures. I bet it is beautiful. Have fun decorating and getting settled. We've been enjoying summer. As soon as this 20 year HS reunion is over (I've been busy planning), I hope to enjoy the rest of our summer. :)
1 comment:
I'm loving all these updates. It is so good to see you guys, even if it just on a blog. :) I can't wait for the post about the new house. I bet you are loving it. I also love the idea of a wall of pictures. I bet it is beautiful. Have fun decorating and getting settled. We've been enjoying summer. As soon as this 20 year HS reunion is over (I've been busy planning), I hope to enjoy the rest of our summer. :)
Post a Comment