
Olivia had a holiday concert for her school. I must admit, I was a bit nervous. Last year, at this concert, she refused to sit with her class and only went up on stage because of some extra attention from her lovely kindergarten teacher. Once she was up there, I had a pit in my stomach because of how nervous she looked--I was worried she was going to pass out/throw up/etc. She made it through and we were so proud of her but I couldn't help but still be a bit nervous.
My mom was in town that day and was able to come to the concert. Olivia LOVED the extra attention. What a difference a year has made! Livi sat with her class and went up on stage without a hitch. Once she was there, she sang her song--knowing all the words. I'm not good at describing but the change over one year was certainly enough to bring tears to our eyes. Way to go, Olivia!
No comments:
Post a Comment