A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. ~Ogden Nash
Monday, October 11, 2010
Don Williams
Lynn came up with a fantastic idea for Cathy's birthday--tickets to see Don Williams in concert! Despite the fact that Cathy had already seen him 5 or 6 times before he retired, this was the perfect idea. We made it in time to have dinner together before the show and do a little bit of looking around. We were excited to get to sit in the 5th row center!
The concert was fantastic. I don't think I've been to one where the artist sounds EXACTLY like they do on the CD. At one point I had leaned over to Cathy and asked her if she was sure they weren't lip synched :) Luckily, there was a mishap with the lyrics and that is all that was needed to prove that there was no faking!
It was so great to spend the evening with my sisters!!! What a great idea, Lynn! [and happy birthday (early) Cathy!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment