Last night, Jocelyn informed us that her friends think an 8pm bedtime sounds 'really early'. She also approached the idea of taking her bath in the morning instead of in the evening "because that's what my friends do". Sigh. . . sigh . . . sigh . . .
2 comments:
Oh Wow! Does this ever sound familiar? We have the same thing going on at our house. Alexis thinks she is way too old to go to bed the same time as the boys.
We've compromised and now she goes in her room when the boys go, but she can stay up and read etc.
It works out well. She gets to stay up later and we get "alone time" at night. Those few hours at the end of the day are precious.
Good luck. I wish I could say it gets better from here, but I think the friend comparisons just get worse. :)
Oh yes, I remember. Peer influence. This is just the beginning.
Post a Comment