Ah, a new baby! It's always so hard for me to remember how little new babies are until I get to hold one again. Holding Ben made me remember the girls at that age and how Josie only came from the top of my shoulder to the middle of my chest when she was cuddled there--of course they always bunch those baby bottoms up in the air and it makes them even smaller than if they actually stretched out. I LOVE that--bunchy baby bottoms :) It's hard to believe that our girls were that small at one time (and Livi even smaller). Ben is such a cutie and it was great fun to hold him yesterday--although he's like a little heater!The girls had such a good time playing with Maya and Minnie. Livi wanted to stay at everyone's house that day--Brandon and Lezlie's, Nana & Papa's, Minnie's, Lauren's, Camille's...she was trying all the options throughout the day. Livi and Josie were busy teaching Maya the proper ways to make funny faces at a camera. It took a few tries, but soon Maya was joining in like a champ. I'm sure Brandon and Lezlie will be very appreciative of the way we are helping Maya learn very handy new things! Of course, I'm sure we'll be in trouble if during the family pictures we have scheduled, the girls continue on this posing path...

No comments:
Post a Comment