Olivia will be attending school in our home district this year. Although it means that she will not be at school with Josie and that she will not be able to work with the special ed teacher that she gets along well with, she will be in an environment that is better suited to helping her cope with the rest of her day. The principal in our home school is wonderful and is working with us to make sure she has a good transition.
We will see the geneticist on Thursday of next week as well as getting Olivia's tests of her heart done. I think all will go well, but it will be another long morning that may not go 'smoothly' :)
Cody has been staying at Jason's parent's home while we've been on vacation, and I must say that the house just isn't the same without him. We'll be happy to see him again.
1 comment:
I'm glad you have found a school solution that will work well for O, however I'm sure that will be a challenge to be between 2 schools. You are such a dedicated mom. I hope the echo and ekg go well. Jackson's went well and so far no problems. We hope your results are the same. Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment