



Jocelyn was playing with our EasyShare the other day and taking pictures of herself. I thought these pictures of her were hilarious because they are SOOOO Jocelyn :) I see her personality in every one of them and they make me smile.
By the way, I think the girls have enjoyed each and every one of their gifts this year. I'm so excited by that! I finally bought stamps (just in time for me to get stuck with some of them, I'm sure, but luckily I've got a supply of 2cent stamps to help me out). So, I can send out an invitation to the girls party that was over a week ago now...
I have spent most of last night and today cleaning out our computer cabinet. I know this is terribly exciting stuff, but our paperwork piles were starting to follow us around the house. Plus, if I don't control my paperwork, I won't be able to tease dad about his anymore! We just can't have that.
Livi has been a bit of a challenge lately. She is FULL of arguments...and questions...and bickering...and screaming. I think I had actual indigestion today from all the noise around here. She has been coming up with some cute labels for us though...At LEAST 12-15 times a day, the following conversation (verbatim) takes place at our house:
Olivia: "Momma, are you the time out person?"
Me: "Yes, Livi, I am the time out person."
Olivia: "How come you're the time out person?"
Me: "Because I'm your mommy"
Olivia: "How come your my mommy?"
Me: "Because you're my honey pumpkin"
Olivia: "But I'm not your pumpkin. I'm Olivia and I'm honey."
Pause
Olivia: "You're the no person AND the time out person?"
Obviously, I'm missing the main point of whatever she is trying to get across. We also have to pick out, put on, fight with, and yell over tight selection approximately 3 times per day. She is really into wearing tights and skirts over the past two weeks. She wears tights under her new leotard, under her sparkly dress, under her shorts, under EVERYTHING. She is finally starting to wear some other colors than pink though--I am very excited about that!
Anyway, that's a summary of what's going on today. I'll have some catching up to do with other posts, but haven't gotten the pictures off the camera yet. Til then...
1 comment:
Love to read these!! It is so nice to read about a family with "real" life issues that doesnt candy coat things for their blog! Sometimes I feel like all I read is what people want you to hear and not the truth about parenting, (and sometimes that's where I feel what blog runs into). You bring insight into our life with every posting. Your girls are so much fun....and energetic. Your struggles with Olivia are merely a stepping stone to her next great potential and you all do so wonderful with her! I truley commend you for your love and dedication to your family.
Take care and God Bless.
KIM
Post a Comment