I keep lists. Not just one here and there but a mountain of them that are in journals and scribbled throughout notebooks that lie all over the house. Lately, I've been sticking to one notebook at a time that I keep magazine clippings, projects diagrams, wish lists, journal notes about the girls (although the blog is taking the place of that part), etc. The beginning of the new year is more than a trigger for list-making-addicts, it is a bombardment. Everywhere I look, people are making lists about things they want to do, want to accomplish, want to change and of course I'm all on board for that.
I recently read a blog where a young lady who is 29 is doing a new thing each week as a count-down to her 30th birthday. I love that idea! If only I didn't have trouble keeping up with the 'everyday'. I also love the idea of "Yes Man" movie even though I haven't seen it--having to say yes to each new opportunity that comes up. I think I like that idea because it is so easy to say no to things and then miss trying something new.
So, even if it's just a little something new, here's to ringing in the New Year with optimism and a bit of energy :) I'm hoping to keep part of my lists on the blog in a new 'gadget' on the side in the blog. Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish some of them and cross a few off! Good luck to you with your lists--I'd love to hear what's on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment