A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. ~Ogden Nash
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
My name is MUD . . .
Well, I don't think the girls are very happy with me. I took them both for their yearly check-up and was surprised to find out that they needed shots. A LOT of them. Olivia got 5 and Josie got 2. It wasn't pretty . . . not even close. Olivia started the visit by refusing pretty much everything--her temperature, blood pressure, a check in her ears . . . Josie did great but I had Olivia get her shots first and then it was tears and a big NO from Josie. She was trooper though and went ahead and did it all by herself. Big girl! I took them to McDonalds and got some Ibuprofen right after we left to convince myself that it was better. Then, Olivia thought that she should get to come home and that was sad as well to tell her that I had to go back to work. So . . .my name is officially MUD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those poor girls!! Every time I force medicine down Maya's throat as she's screaming, I keep telling myself "it's all for the better." Of course, she's still young enough that she doesn't associate the pain to the person. And, I'm not looking forward to it.
Sounds to me like the three of you girls had an awful day. Hugs and kisses to you all. Love, MINNIE
Post a Comment